Introducing To Be Honest, HBT where I use my favorite quotes from a recent book I’ve read, categorize them, and explain my thoughts on the book as a whole. I tend to find meaning in everything, but I don’t really force it. Most “book reviews” are spoiler free and provide a warning prior to a spoiler-filled section. I tend to read books that are soon to be films, non-fiction, memoirs, self-help, and business books. My absolutely favorite books (to be updated as applicable) are:
- The Harry Potter series (Quiz Up username HadasCR. See how far I got just while editing and commuting.)
- Daphnis and Chloe– I even wrote my thesis on it.
- Peter Pan– See episode 3
- Seneca’s Thyestes– It’s dark, but if you’re a Classics nerd you may enjoy it.
- How To Win Friends and Alienate People– I love Dale Carnegie.
- Be Our Guest– Disney’s customer service inspires me.
Cannot wait for you to join me and I hope to hear your thoughts on my posts, and your very own book reviews! ~HBT